Apple started rolling out iOS 15.4 this week, a completely revamped version of its operating system. In addition to some nice new features, the update also fixes more than thirty bugs and security issues on your iPhone. This way you know if your device is compatible with iOS 15.4 and how to install it.
Why do you need to install iOS 15.4 on your iPhone?
- The main reason why you should always install updates on your Apple devices as soon as possible is to protect your iPhone from hackers and spyware, among other things.
- This will be the latest iOS 15.4 update according to Forbes Fixed nearly 40 security holes, some of which could be very dangerous.
- Apple doesn’t reveal exactly what the problems are. The company says the vulnerabilities have yet to be exploited to actively attack iPhones. That was in previous errorwhich was fixed with the previous iOS 15.3 update, is the case.
- Experts assert that this could now be the case. Some bugs fixed in iOS 15.4 make your iPhone very vulnerable without the update. It is a vulnerability that makes it possible to execute code via a malicious application.
How do you install iOS 15.4 on your iPhone?
- Apple initially announced that it would release the latest version of its operating system by Friday at the latest. On that day comes the new iPhone SE 2022 It is in the market. But – as is often the case with an Apple – The software update has already been made available to everyone on Tuesday.
- If you do not receive an automatic notification on your smartphone to update your operating system, you can start the installation manually in your settings.
- To do this, go to “Settings”, then click on “General” and then on “Software Update”.
- Then wait for “iOS 15.4” to appear before you can install this update.
“Thinker. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning gamer. Web trailblazer. Pop culture scholar. Beer guru. Food specialist.”