- 19′ – Follow Marcelo Brozovic by Lovro Mager
- 10′ – Goal – Christoph Baumgartner (1-1)
- 7′ – Goal – Luka Modric (0-1)
- 86′ – Follow Mateo Kovacic by Mario Pasalic
- 85′ – Nikola Vlasic continued by Andrej Kramaric
- 83′ – Christoph Baumgartner continued to Romano Schmid
- 83′ – Michael Gregorich continued to Karim Onisio
- 73′ – Goal – Dejan Lovren (1-3)
- 70′ – Goal – Marco Levaga (1-2)
- 63′ – Marko Arnautovic continued to Muhammed Sarasevich
- 63′ – Stefan Bosch continued by Maximilian Weber
- 63′ – Follow Christopher Tremmel by Stefan Liner
- 63′ – Follow Borna Barisic from Borna Sosa
- 63′ – Follow Ante Bodemir by Marco Levaga
- 61′ – Yellow – Diane Lovren
- 56′ – Yellow – Stefan Bosch
- 54′ – Yellow – Marcel Sabitzer
- 49′ – yellow – Ivan Perisic
UEFA Nations League
Croatia booked a place in the fourth Nations League final on the last day of the match. She won in Austria 1-3 and thus France was not relegated to the second division.
In his “old age” Luka Modric opened the scoring for the Croats after just seven minutes. He skillfully put the ball into the short corner past Lindner into the goal.
Visitor progress was barely two minutes on the board. Baumgartner managed to stand up to his leg and hit his head: 1-1.
In the second half, the Croats finished everything in three minutes. First, Levaga hit the mark and immediately after that gave Lovren a shot in the neck to Austria, which withdrew from Section A. It should not have happened, because in the first half in particular, the Austrians missed many chances to achieve 2-1.
Luka Modric’s first goal:
“Subtly charming internet specialist. Avid writer. Friendly alcohol guru. Music ninja. Devoted social media fanatic.”
video. Deceased Jack (11) receives a moving tribute from Antwerp supporters and Zulte Waregem, father on the field (Ekeren)
Anderlecht receives very good and unexpected news about Eupen’s match, Reimer is talking about Vershaeren’s replacement
Kinselary Celebrates Björg Lambrecht During the Runde: “It Should Be a Biking Party” | Cycling