The Sweet Chicken Bowl from Ghent’s Hawaiian Poke Bowl was the most dropped in the Deliveroo basket last year. Pokeball is salad-style sushi, to put it simply. A standard bowl consists of rice, raw fish, avocado, and toppings, but you can vary it as often as you like. The base can also be lettuce or quinoa and you can combine it with chicken or tofu. The sweet chicken dish contains grilled chicken, guacamole, corn, cherry tomatoes, mango and feta cheese. Hawaiian Poke Bowl is a chain with locations in Ghent, Mechelen, Leuven, Antwerp, Bruges, Kortrijk, Hasselt and Turnhout.
Here is the content listed from a social media network that you want to write or read cookies. You have not given permission for this.
Number one for 2020 dropped to seventh this year. Moreover, burgers and fries can be found in the top 20 Belgian restaurants. The first menu from Antwerp is the most immediately striking. This year, Antwerp residents have often asked for a Jupiler can.
1. Sweet Chicken Bowl – Hawaiian Poké Bowl in Gent
2. Smoked chicken with spices – Baladi Tannoor, Brussels
3. Big Mac® McMenu® – McDonald’s in Brussels
4. Make your own bowl – Surfside Poké in Luik
5. Empire Cheeseburger – Manhattan in Brussels
6. Jupiler beer (33 cl) – Carrefour in Antwerp
7. Medium Spaghetti Kastart – Kastart in Ghent
8. The Menu Combo – Spratchet Burger in Liege
9. Margherita – Neapolitan Education in Brussels
10. Pain au Chococolat – Renard Bakery in Brussels