world Cup of footballemployment win over estonia The Red Devils are sure to get a direct ticket to the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. But what about the other groups? What countries are already set? And which stars still have to work hard? Overview.
The most important things first: Red Devils. The victory over Estonia was enough to qualify directly for the World Cup in Qatar. Wales and the Czech Republic mutually decide who they hope to force the second qualification through with vaults.
The winners of Group Ten qualify directly to Qatar. The ten nations that did not finish first and second in their group but were on track in the Nations League will split the remaining three tickets. Twelve candidates for barely three positions. It makes hikes a risky task.
• Group A It is a raging battle between Serbia and Portugal. Aleksandar Mitrovic (7 goals in World Cup qualifiers) versus Cristiano Ronaldo (6). Serbia and Portugal each have 17 points, but Ronaldo and his companions, who did not surpass Ireland on Thursday night (0-0), occupy first place on the basis of goal difference. If you don’t lose in a head-to-head match against Serbia on Sunday on the last day of play, Portugal is seeded straight.
1. Portugal: 7 matches – 17 points
2- Serbia: 7-17
3. Luxembourg: 7 – 9
4- Ireland: 7-6
5- Azerbaijan: 8-1
November 14: Luxembourg – Ireland
November 14: Portugal – Serbia
• also in group b We get a duel that will be decided on the last day of play. Sweden, with Ibrahimovic at the base, surprisingly lost to soccer dwarf Georgia 2-0. As for main rival Spain, he did what he had to do against Greece: 0-1 after Sarabia’s goal. La Roja jumps to the top, one point ahead of Sweden. On Sunday, a net duel with Spain and Sweden will follow on a direct ticket.
1. Spain: 7 matches – 16 points
2- Sweden: 7-15
3. Greece: 7 – 9
4- Georgia: 8 – 4
5- Kosovo: 7 – 4
November 14: Greece – Kosovo
November 14: Spain – Sweden
• in a group c It’s also sexy. European champions Italy are still not sure of their participation in the World Cup. After a 1-1 draw (and a penalty miss by Jorginho) against Switzerland, Squadra share the lead – a first on a goal difference basis. On the last day of the match, Italy will go to Northern Ireland, and Switzerland will play Bulgaria at home.
1. Italy: 7 games – 15 points
2- Switzerland: 7-15
3- Northern Ireland: 7-8
4- Bulgaria: 7 – 8
5- Lithuania: 8 – 3
November 15: Northern Ireland – Italy
November 15: Switzerland – Bulgaria
• Title holders France in group d Make sure the World Cup. The score was 8-0 against little brother Kazakhstan. Finland and Ukraine are competing for second place. France will receive France on Tuesday, and Ukraine will travel to Bosnia.
1. France: 7 matches – 15 points
2- Finland: 7-11
3- Ukraine: 7-9
4- Bosnia and Herzegovina: 7-7
5- Kazakhstan: 8 – 3
November 16: Finland – France
November 16: Bosnia and Herzegovina – Ukraine
• in a group and The sentence has already fallen. Denmark took 27 out of 27 and was confident of their trip to Qatar. The battle for second place was decided Friday evening. Scotland beat last-placed Moldova 2-0, while Israel lost to Austria, who were surprisingly eliminated. They could still be caught in the play-off games in March after their solid campaign in the Nations League.
1. Denmark: 9 matches – 27 points
2. Scotland: 9-20
3. Israel: 9 – 13
4- Austria: 9-13
5. Faroe Islands: 9-4
6- Moldova: 9-1
November 15: Israel – Faroe Islands
November 15: Scotland – Denmark
November 15: Austria – Moldova
• What a deception for the Netherlands. Because Norway lost points to Latvia (0-0) in the evening, the orange was sure to get a World Cup ticket with their victory in Montenegro. Van Gaal’s forces also came in 0-2, But then I handed him over. Just a draw. The Netherlands still have to work hard in their last game against Norway, although a point in that match is enough to qualify. Turkey and Norway follow with two points.
1. Netherlands: 9 matches – 20 points
2- Turkey: 9-18
3- Norway 9-18
4- Montenegro: 9-12
5- Latvia: 9 – 6
6. Gibraltar: 9 – 0
November 16: Gibraltar – Latvia
November 16: Montenegro – Turkey
November 16: Netherlands – Norway
• group h he is battle Between Russia and Croatia – lost the 2018 final. Russia has a two-point advantage. The rest follow at a very far distance. Russia easily beat Cyprus 6-0 and Croatia had no problem with Malta: 1-7. The decision will be made in a head-to-head match on Sunday. Modric and Associates. He should win then, because having to compete in unexpected jumps would be a small blow.
1. Russia: 9 matches – 22 points
2- Croatia: 9-20
3- Slovakia: 9-11
4- Slovenia: 9-11
5. Malta: 9-5
6- Cyprus: 9-5
November 14: Malta – Slovakia
November 14: Slovenia – Cyprus
November 14: Croatia – Russia
• in a The first group Only a miracle could prevent England from getting a World Cup ticket. The Three Lions beat Albania 5-0 thanks to a hat-trick from Harry Kane, putting them three points ahead of second-placed Poland. On the final day of play, England will face San Marino – so it looks like the job is done. Poland is already sure of the second place.
1. England: 9 games – 23 points
2. Poland: 9-20
3- Albania: 9-15
4- Hungary: 9-14
5- Andorra: 9-6
6. San Marino: 9-0
November 15: San Marino – England
November 15: Albania – Andorra
November 15: Poland – Hungary
• Germany, which made firewood from Liechtenstein (9-0), was the first country to qualify for Qatar. in a J . group Aside from the sudden defeat against North Macedonia, she had little to no problems with the opposition. Romania, North Macedonia and Armenia will compete for a place in the play-offs until the last day of play.
1. Germany: 9 matches – 24 points
2. Macedonia: 9-15
3 – Romania: 9 – 14
4- Armenia: 9-12
5- Iceland: 9-9
6- Liechtenstein: 9-1
November 14: Armenia – Germany
November 14: Liechtenstein – Romania
November 14: North Macedonia – Iceland
There is, of course, a lot of serious work on other continents. in a Africa The system is different. Morocco, Senegal, Mali and Egypt are already sure of the play-offs. Six more countries will be added soon. In those play-off matches, the ten nations compete for the five live tickets available to Qatar. in a Asia The usual suspects return. Iran and South Korea are on their way to the World Cup. in a South America Brazil is already confident in the world champion. Argentina also has nothing to worry about. Ecuador, Colombia, Uruguay and Chile are competing for the other two direct tickets. The country in fifth place still has a safety net through the Intercontinental Qualifiers. in a Central and North America It seems that Mexico, the United States and Canada qualify directly for Qatar 2022 without many problems.
Unlimited free access to Showbytes? And that can!
Sign in or create an account and never miss a thing from the stars.
“Subtly charming internet specialist. Avid writer. Friendly alcohol guru. Music ninja. Devoted social media fanatic.”