Arnhem – All kinds of new measures will go into effect on Saturday. The outgoing Cabinet announced this during a press conference last Tuesday. After that some rules have not been passed by the House of Representatives, so what rules should we keep in mind as of tomorrow?
From Saturday, it is mandatory in more places to show a valid QR code or wear a mouth mask.
Here is the required QR code
- Terraces in the catering industry. Corona examination remains mandatory in cafes and restaurants. You can still receive without the QR code.
- Transitional sites for art and culture: including museums and monuments that visitors can enter.
- Stream events such as fairs.
- Organized arts and culture practice. Think music lessons, singing rehearsals, and drawing lessons.
- Practicing organized sports in indoor sports venues. Think the gym, group lessons, and swimming pools.
- Amateur sporting events, this applies to athletes and the public in all indoor sports venues, including sports canteens.
- Locker rooms, restrooms and canteens on the outdoor sports sites are for every person 18 years of age or older. For athletes who do not have a valid QR code, changing at home is the catchphrase again. Volunteers and other people “who must be functionally present” do not have to show a Corona Card.
- An audience over 18 years of age in youth activities. Young people up to 18 years of age do not have to show CoronaCheck. Therefore, parents attending a sports competition, swimming lesson or music lesson for their children must be able to show a valid QR code.
Mouth mask is mandatory here
- Places around public transportation, such as stations, docks, airports, and stations. You actually had to wear a face mask on public transportation.
- Public indoor places where a QR code is not required, such as supermarkets, convenience stores, and bookstores.
- At universities and HBO and MBO schools. A face mask is not necessary in lecture halls and classes.
- When using contact professions, such as hairdressers, physiotherapists and masseuses.
A mouth mask is not mandatory in places that require a QR code.
“Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.”