Famous PeopleKevin Spacey, 62, plans to come to Britain in person to appear in court on four charges of sexual misconduct. This two-time Oscar winner was announced in a statement to ABC News on Tuesday. The actor adds that he is convinced he can prove his innocence in the case.
Spacey was charged in Britain last week with four assaults on three men. Officially, the representative must inform the state in order to initiate a case against him. British authorities said earlier this week that they would formally ask the United States to extradite him. This means that he must be arrested in the United States.
Justice did not say who filed the charges. Among the issues is “incitement” to unauthorized penetration. These events were between March 2005 and April 2013, which are said to have occurred in part in the area of London where the Old Vic Theatre is located. Spacey was the head coach there at the time.
The 62-year-old actor, known for the films ‘Usual Suspects’, ‘LA Confidential’ and ‘Se7en’, was accused by several men of sexually opposite behavior in 2017. The case forced the actor to leave the popular Netflix series ‘House Of Cards’ after a while. Brief, in which he played President Frank Underwood. Several cases were settled and dropped, but the investigation continued with the actor.
If Spacey goes to trial, it does not automatically mean that the actor will have to stay in the UK for months or even years. A judge can give him permission to return to the United States during the case, if he promises to return if asked. This arrangement depends on the court. Spacey has always denied all allegations.
Unlimited free access to Showbytes? And that can!
Sign in or create an account and never miss a thing from the stars.
“Friendly communicator. Music trailblazer. Internet maven. Twitter buff. Social mediaholic.”