What you need to know to join:
• Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky regrets NATO’s decision not to create a “no-fly zone”† He said, “Today, the coalition leadership gave the green light to continue bombing Ukrainian cities and towns, refusing to establish a no-fly zone.”
• After the Russians from Thursday night until Friday, Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plantZelensky, the largest in Europe, accuses Moscow “nuclear terrorism”† He says that Putin wants to “repeat” the Chernobyl nuclear disaster.
• NATO condemns the “reckless” attack. United States Secretary of State Anthony Blinken He stressed that NATO is not at war with Russia. “But when conflict comes to us we are ready and we will… Defend every piece of NATO territory†
• During a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Olaf Schulz, Russian President Vladimir put it in He said that Dialogue on peace in Ukraine is possible only after “all Russian demands” are met† He wants Ukraine “compulsory disarmament”, “neutral and non-nuclear” and “disarmament”. He also demanded recognition of Russia’s annexation of Crimea in 2014 and the “sovereignty” of the breakaway eastern regions of Luhasink and Donetsk.
• Expectation of the United Nations Up to ten million additional refugees Because of the war in Ukraine. Four million people will end up in neighboring countries.
• Read here everything you need to know about what happened last night in Ukraine.
Read all about the conflict in Ukraine at our profile†