What you need to know to join:
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs Sophie Willems (MR) announced in the House of Representatives last week that 21 Russian diplomats expelled from the country Because they are actually spies goods. One of them will cUsul General Georgy Kuznetsov to be. He and the other suspected spies will fly to Moscow this weekend.
• The European Commission wanted to Ban on imports of Russian coal And Russian ships Denied access to European ports† Germany announces Full transition period of 120 days need to Stop importing Russian coal†
• The United States has New penalties issued. Among those affected: two big banks And the family members Russian President Vladimir put it in and his foreign minister Sergey Lavrov.
• Given the current uncertain conditions in Ukraine, there There is no guarantee that the war will not get worse. “WHO is studying all scenarios that could affect the Ukrainian people, from the continued care of large numbers of victims to chemical attacks,” said Hans Kluge, WHO Regional Director for Europe.
• The st 7 From the major industrialized countries are demanding Suspension of Russia’s membership in the United Nations Human Rights Council. They promised that the perpetrators of the horrific massacres in Botha, a suburb of the Ukrainian capital Kyiv, “will be held accountable and brought to justice.”
• Since the beginning of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, United nations The The death of 1480 civilians registered in Ukraine. Including 123 children and young peoplesaid the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights. The United Nations assumes that The actual number of victims is much higher lies.
“Creator. Award-winning problem solver. Music evangelist. Incurable introvert.”