Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA), Criterion Games, and Palace Skateboards today have an exclusive edition of Need for Speed™ Unbound announced. The Need for Speed Unbound Palace Edition offers a deluxe collection of in-game items, including four beautifully tuned cars, a clothing pack, driving effects, decals, license plates, character modes and banners.
Customization options are already abundant in the game, but they are expanded with Need for Speed Unbound Palace Edition expanded even further. This version will allow players to drive across the shore of the lake in style with two Palace x Mercedes-AMG cars, among other things. The unique partnership will also bring a number of new and original clothing and accessories to the game. These are based on classic Palace Skateboards designs, such as the signature “Palace Triangle”.
The Need for Speed Unbound The Palace Edition offers:
- Four amazingly tuned cars in collaboration with Palace:
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series 2020
- Volkswagen Golf GTI 1976
- BMW M3 Evolution II E30 1988
- Mercedes AMG G 63 2017
- Exclusive driving effects that stand out from the competition in style
- Luxurious clothing pack contains 20 pieces:
- 1 Pair Palace Vans Jeremy the Duck Skate Slip Ons
- 2 caps and 1 cap, including the GTX 3 Racing cap
- Two motorsport jackets including the Palace AMG jacket
- 9 Palace coordinating tops, including polo shirts, t-shirts, and long-sleeved shirts
- 5 pants, including Woodland Plus and Desert Cargo shorts, sports shorts and a selection of jogging pants
- different palace stickers and ‘California‘A license plate for players to create their own palace car
- Tri-Ferg Mode and Palace Banners
Need for Speed Unbound It puts players from all over the world in the driver’s seat of their dream street racing. Players must not only outperform the police, but also prove that they have enough to do to win the ultimate Lakeshore race called The Grand. The game also features a completely new and unique visual style that combines elements of street art and the most realistic cars in the history of the franchise.
The Need for Speed Unbound Palace Edition is now available for pre-order on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S and PC via EA, Origin, Steam and the Epic Game Store for €79.99. The Palace Edition offers players access to the game from November 29th. That’s three days earlier compared to the standard version.
The Need for Speed Unbound Standard Edition will be available on December 2, 2022 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S and PC via EA, Origin, Steam and the Epic Game Store for €69.99. EA Play Pro members on PC will get unlimited access until November 29 Need for Speed Unbound Palace Edition. We see www.eaplay.com For more information about EA Play and EA Play Pro.
“Thinker. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning gamer. Web trailblazer. Pop culture scholar. Beer guru. Food specialist.”