It’s not just a Mega Pokémon, but also the first Legendary Mega Pokémon in Pokémon, so you know that this isn’t just a battle you can win on your own. That’s why we recommend collaborating with other coaches and preparing well. That’s why we help you get the best Mega Latias counters and tell you what are the weaknesses of Mega Latias. This is the fastest way to catch Mega Latias, and who knows, maybe even Bright Latinas if you’re lucky.
We also have a similar page with counters and vulnerabilities Mega LatiosSo be sure to check it out too so you can add all of your Mega Legendary Pokémon to your Pokédex.
on this page:
Mega Latias counters and vulnerabilities in Pokémon Go
Below you can find Mega Latias weaknesses, along with counters useful for defeating Pokemon in Pokémon Go:
- Mega Latina type – Dragon and Psycho
- Mega Latias weak against – Bug, Dark, Dragon, Fairy, Ghost and Ice
- Mega counters for Latias – mega attendance, Raykuza† zychrome† Dialga† rishiramSalamming Giratina the origin
- Other tips about Mega Latias – If you manage to get this pokemon, another Mega Latias or Mega Gengar will greatly boost your party and damage of the same type as long as it is active. If you don’t have these Pokémon, use the strongest Dragon, Dark or Ice Pokémon with extra bonus points if they are Shadow Pokémon. It’s best to join a team with at least three other coaches with each coach using good counters to increase your chances of beating Mega Latias.
Mega Latias CP in Pokemon Go
These are the CP values you can expect from Mega Latias in Pokémon Go raids:
- CP in Raids – 80545 CP
- CP after capture – 1921 to 2006 CP
- CP max Weather Enhancement (Windy) After capture – from 2402 to 2507 cb
Mega Latias moves in Pokemon Go
Mega Latias, like all other Pokémon in Pokémon Go, can use a variety of quick moves and charging. If you capture Latias through Mega Raids during an Electrify the Sky event, they will have an exclusive Psychic Charged “Mist Ball” move.
If you want to know the best combination of Latias’ moves, we recommend Dragon Breath (Fast) and Outrage (Charged).
But of course feel free to make your own decision. These are all available moves:
- Breath of Dragon (Dragon)
- charm (fairy)
- Zane Headbot (Psychic)
- Mist Ball (Psychic) - Mega Raid Event Exclusive
- rage (dragon)
- psychic (psychic)
- Thunder (electric)
Good luck beating Mega Latias in Pokémon Go!
“Thinker. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning gamer. Web trailblazer. Pop culture scholar. Beer guru. Food specialist.”