August 18, 2022

Taylor Daily Press

Complete News World

Smoke in the basement B&B - Brabant Center

Smoke in the basement B&B – Brabant Center

general

In a house in Bosscheweg in Boxtel, which also houses Bed & Wellness, the fire alarm went off at about 11:30 a.m. Saturday. A team of volunteer firefighters found that smoke was developing in the basement where the sauna and pool are located.

It’s not clear what exactly caused the smoke, but the fire service suspects it’s to do with the electrical installation. After it was turned off, the room was ventilated.

Owner Frans Bovendeert has been advised to check the installation before turning it on again. The bed and breakfast guests were unharmed. The police also immediately took the bodies, but they should not have taken any action.

road fire

On Saturday afternoon, the Boxtel fire brigade was called again about a quarter or three. Now for a roadside fire in Munsell Street Park. Even before the fire brigade arrived, a local resident had already put out the fire with buckets of water. Burned toilet paper was found, raising suspicions that vandals set fire to the barren greenery. No trace of the perpetrator was found.

See also  New images from the James Webb Space Telescope exceed all expectations