In a house in Bosscheweg in Boxtel, which also houses Bed & Wellness, the fire alarm went off at about 11:30 a.m. Saturday. A team of volunteer firefighters found that smoke was developing in the basement where the sauna and pool are located.
It’s not clear what exactly caused the smoke, but the fire service suspects it’s to do with the electrical installation. After it was turned off, the room was ventilated.
Owner Frans Bovendeert has been advised to check the installation before turning it on again. The bed and breakfast guests were unharmed. The police also immediately took the bodies, but they should not have taken any action.
On Saturday afternoon, the Boxtel fire brigade was called again about a quarter or three. Now for a roadside fire in Munsell Street Park. Even before the fire brigade arrived, a local resident had already put out the fire with buckets of water. Burned toilet paper was found, raising suspicions that vandals set fire to the barren greenery. No trace of the perpetrator was found.
“Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.”
PETA wants to ban animals in a group after a dead horse during ‘Lord of the Rings’ tapings
Solar Magazine – Groningen puts a solar-powered tile footpath to use
Have two new oceans been discovered in our solar system?