The team behind the collapsed Terra ecosystem (LUNA) is working on a new release: Terra 2.0. The new blockchain network went live this morning, and Air drop New LUNA tokens distributed. algorithm stablecoin However, the underground cisterns are not part of the new plan.
New Terra 2.0 without stablecoin
This is what TERRA writes on Twitter† Several trading platforms, on which LUNA and UST are traded, also allow LUNA airdrops in addition to distributed fees. Petavavo And the Binance Take part in this, for example. The tokens will remain from the old network, but they will likely not be used with difficulty. The contents of your wallet(s) at the time of Monday shots It was used in the airdrops of the new LUNA Coins†
The new network is not hard fork, confirms Tera on Twitter. The new blockchain he is called Appropriately Phoenix-1 and has almost all the functionality of the legacy network. You can New one LUNA . symbols to hit On Terra, use it in dApps and trade on it exchanges† Many applications have already been converted, includingr Astroport, Prism, RandomEarth, Spectrum, Nebula, Terraswap, Edge Protocol.
9/ Today marks the beginning of the next chapter for the Terra community; A place where our potential knows no bounds and our collective creativity can flourish.
that’s it #LUNAtics It’s time to build
– Terra powered by LUNA 🌕 (terra_money) May 28, 2022
The new LUNA equals a great market value
according to Queen Gekko The number of new tokens is not small. The market capitalization at the time of writing is $4.5 billion, while the price is already at $6.5. This is a huge improvement over the price of the old LUNA token, but it is already about 60% down from its highest price. However, this places LUNA in the list of the top 20 cryptocurrencies. The old LUNA token is currently priced at around $0.00012. The price also drops, probably because the old code is not used. The old LUNA token and UST stablecoin are now officially called LUNC and USTC.
†LUNA 2.0′, which, just like its predecessor, is simply called Terra (LUNA), was already at number 18 on the list at the time of writing. Cryptocurrency classification. You can use only 30% of this morning’s airdrop on your own. The remaining 70% will be distributed over the next 24 months. This amount is capped at a stroke, for the sake of network security. It is not known if and when a stablecoin will be introduced on the network. Terra Do Kwon founder previously stated that trust in the floor cabinets has been damaged to the point that they can no longer be used.
Does Terra 2.0 have a chance of success? This morning, Timo’s Take can already be read on Crypto Insiders about this launch.
“Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.”