- 39′ – Penalty kick goal – Yuri Tillman (1-0)
- 24′ – Yellow – Jamal Louis
- 11′ – Jill – Timothy Castaney
- 6′ – Verve. Jonny Evans Bab Bubkari Somare
- 90′ – Yellow – Alain Saint-Maximin
- 88′ – Verve. James Madison Bab Cassie McAteer
- 85′ – Goal – James Madison (4-0)
- 85′ – Verve. Jonjo Shelvey by Matt Ritchie
- 81′ – Goal – Yuri Tillman (3-0)
- 71′ – Verve. Harvey Barnes Pap Mark Albrighton
- 70′ – Yellow – Javier Manquillo
- 64′ – Jill – Caglar Soyuncu
- 62′ – Verve. Miguel Almiron Babe Ryan Fraser
- 62′ – Verve. Jamal Louis Bab Jacob Murphy
- 57′ – Doelpunt – Batson Dhaka (2-0)
Yuri Tillmans has made a stylish return to Leicester City. The Red Devils has been out for several weeks with a calf injury, but was decisive this afternoon with two goals against Newcastle, one of England’s biggest relegation clients.
Leicester have been waiting for a clean sheet in this somewhat gray season since opening day, and they beat Newcastle, 19th in the standings, at last.
The hosts were solid defensively and passed goals smoothly.
Yuri Tillmans, who returned after injury, cleared the way from the spot.
After Dhaka’s 2-0 win, Leicester thought they were sure and in the final stage widened the margin, although Castaney almost stunned his goalkeeper on the other side.
He shocked Tillmans 3-0 from close range and put his name back on the board, and the brilliant Madison took the score 4-0.
Watch Tillmans’ goals:
“Subtly charming internet specialist. Avid writer. Friendly alcohol guru. Music ninja. Devoted social media fanatic.”
Olivier Giroud leads Milan to the Champions League at the top of the Juventus match | Series A TIM 2022/2023
LIVE: Hrusowski and Paintsil revive Genk’s title hopes | Jupiler Pro League 2022/2023
Giro d’Italia | Primoz Roglic was helped by a former ski jumping buddy in the climbing time trial on Monte Lussari