- 45′ – Yellow – Ezri Konsa
- 27′ – Yellow – Steve Cook
- 22′ – Goal – Ashley Young (1-1)
- 18′ – Yellow – Serge Aurier
- 15′ – Goal – Emmanuel Denis (1-0)
- 90′ – Follow Morgan Gibbs White Louis O’Brien
- 82′ – Yellow – Ryan Yates
- 81′ – Jacob Ramsey’s follower to Cameron Archer
- 77′ – Follow John McGinn by Leander Dendoncker
- 75′ – Yellow – Jacob Ramzy
- 71′ – Emmanuel Dennis continued Sam Sorge
- 65′ – Follow Philippe Coutinho from Danny Ings
- 58′ – Follow Serge Aurier by Nico Williams
- 50′ – Yellow – John McGinn
Leander Dendoncker was unable to give Aston Villa the win as a short substitute against Nottingham Forest. An old acquaintance Emmanuel Denis opened the recording, and Ashley Young showed that no age is on a good foot.
In the 77th minute, Steven Gerrard allowed Leander Dendoncker to appear.
From the bench, the Belgian saw former club player Emmanuel Denis Nottingham Forest take the lead.
Seven minutes later, 37-year-old Ashley Young ran down the left like a small colt, catching the ball and firing into the net nonstop.
Dendoncker was unable to force a triple index of visitors into the final stage. So both teams split the pie.
In the ranking, they did not get many points. Aston Villa occupies 16th place with 9 points, and Nottingham Forest Red Lantern is only behind Leicester City with 5 points.
“Subtly charming internet specialist. Avid writer. Friendly alcohol guru. Music ninja. Devoted social media fanatic.”
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 41, announces his retirement from football: “It’s time to say goodbye.” Series A
Champion of Antwerp! Alderweireld shoots the Great Old to the title after Crazy Rollercoaster | Jupiler Pro League 2022/2023
Live: Elise Mertens can count on her great defense and takes the first set against Russia’s Pavlyuchenkova | Roland Garros 2023