- 43′ – Yellow – Aihen Munoz
- 40′ – goal – Alexander Isaacs (1-2)
- 35′ – Goal – Adnan Januzaj (1-1)
- 33′ – Goal – Mario Gotze (1-0)
- 90 + 2′ – Yellow – Igor Zubeldia
- 90′ – Follow Cody Gakbo by Bruma
- 85′ – Jill – Aritz Illustondo
- 84′ – Verve. Alexander Isaac – Alexander Sorloth
- 80′ – Jill – Carlos Vinicius
- 80′ – Verve. Adnan Januzaj by Andoni Gurusabel
- 80′ – Verve. Josepa Zaldo by Criso Romero
- 78′ – Yellow – Mikel Oyarzabal
- 71′ – Yellow – Another Guevara
- 69′ – Verve. Philip Moeny by Jordan Teese
- 65′ – Follow Marco Van Ginkel by Ryan Thomas
- 64′ – Verve. Eran Zahavi Bab Carlos Vinicius
- 64′ – Noni Madoje continued to Lorbe Vertisen
- 61′ – Aihen Munoz Follow John Pacheco
- 61′ – Follow Robin Le Norman by Igor Zubeldia
- 60′ – Yellow – Marco van Ginkel
- 55′ – Goal – Cody Gakbo (2-2)
Adnan Januzaj was accurate tonight, but the three points did not yield Real Sociedad. On a visit to Eindhoven, the Spaniards were stuck with a 2-2 draw. A wonderful swipe of Janzuaj sprayed onto the bar.
Adnan Januzaj’s goal:
Just half an hour later, Januzaj and his colleagues did. Chase at Phillips Stadium. Mario Gotze was in the right place to shoot the rebound into the goal. A little earlier, Januzaj burned, but his bullet exploded on the crossbar.
Our compatriot didn’t let it get to his heart, because two minutes after the opening goal, the signals tied again. Januzaj controlled a cross from Zalda. Time and time again, because just before the break, Isaacs gave his team the lead.
However, Eindhoven was not finished. Gakpo quickly made it 2-2 in the second half. Adnan Januzaj was replaced in the 80th minute.
The delicious hit on Januzaj’s model:
“Subtly charming internet specialist. Avid writer. Friendly alcohol guru. Music ninja. Devoted social media fanatic.”
Kevin De Bruyne feels comfortable with Champions League final: ‘The season has already passed’ | Champions League
Live: A Group with Thomas de Gendt Speeds Away in a Treacherous Transition | Critium du Dauphine 2023
Zverev in the semi-finals for the third year in a row, Rudd defeats Ron in a Scandinavian showdown | Roland Garros