- 39′ – Goal – Goncalo Geddes (2-0)
- 36′ – Yellow – Alice Matego
- 34′ – Goal – Joao Cancelo (1-0)
- 25′ – yellow – Tomáš Soucek
- 4′ – Yellow – William Carvalho
- 90 + 1′ – Yellow – Joao Cancelo
- 89′ – Goncalo Guedes follow Joao Balinha
- 89′ – Ruben Neves follow Joao Moutinho
- 88′ – Yellow – Rafael Liao
- 81′ – Follow by Alice Matego by Alex Krall
- 81′ – Follow Diogo Jota by Rafael Liao
- 74′ – Follow Adam Hlucik by Adam Velkanova
- 69′ – Follow William Carvalho by Bruno Fernandez
- 69′ – Follow Bernardo Silva from Vitinha
- 53′ – Yellow – Cristiano Ronaldo
European Nations League
Portugal did a good job regarding the group’s victory in the Nations League. The Czech Republic was eliminated in the first half thanks to two flashes. Cristiano Ronaldo was eager to add to his already staggering number of international goals, but ultimately failed to do so.
The Czechs had held up Spain on the previous match day and were determined to do so again with Portugal now in Lisbon. That intention actually went to the trash after the first half.
A balanced match stunned after half an hour with a shot from Joao Cancelo. Gonzalo Guedes did not want to be inferior and, with a calculated shot, scored 0-2 after 5 minutes, again on a pass from Bernardo Silva.
With 3 new powers after the break, the Czech Republic was less toothless. That dominance was short-lived. Cristiano Ronaldo has been stalking multiple times to boost his total of 117 international goals. But this party did not happen.
Watch the goals
“Subtly charming internet specialist. Avid writer. Friendly alcohol guru. Music ninja. Devoted social media fanatic.”
Tedesco sponsorship? 6 The Red Devils have been relegated this season: “However, everything will work out” | Red Devils
The first Belgian in the Giro among the top 10 players in 11 years, but sadness prevails for the team player Lorenz de Plus | Cycling
Olivier Giroud leads Milan to the Champions League at the top of the Juventus match | Series A TIM 2022/2023