You can find the coordinates of the places in Google Maps. You can then use this data in GPS devices or other map applications. It is a universal system that is understood everywhere. We show you how to find coordinates using Google Maps on your phone or computer.
Google Maps coordinates
Google Maps It is an incredibly powerful tool that is adopted by a large group of users. The app is famous for its excellent search function and huge database of famous places that you can easily share. Others you share places with will receive a link to the maps.
This is great for Google, because it automatically leads people to their app, but it’s not a sharing method that works globally. Geographical coordinates are. In principle, thanks to the coordinates, you can then use any map, map application or GPS system to find a specific place. We explain how to find coordinates in maps on your phone and via the web version on your PC.
Find coordinates in the Google Maps app
You can display the coordinates of a place in the maps if you put a pin on the map. You can do this by long pressing on a point. If you just search for a city, an address or an interesting place using the search function, you will not see any coordinates. However, it may be useful to search first so that you quickly get close to the exact point whose coordinates you want to discover. We explain it in the step-by-step plan below:
- Open Google Maps
- swipe the screen or use search function To get close to where you want to find the coordinates
- Zoom Then carefully in that exact place
- put your finger and long press Until a red pin appears
- Drag the bottom screen area where Title from Pin mode stands up
- You will see a blue icon with a spell on the link. Press the coordinates to the right of it with your finger automatically to copy
- You can then access it from any app slash by pasting.
Find coordinates using Google Maps on your computer
Google Maps works on your computer via the website in a similar way. You can’t find coordinates by searching for a destination, just by putting a spell on the map. Although here the search function can also help to find a place faster. Follow the following steps:
- go to the google.com/maps
- Drag your mouse pointer over the map or use search function To get close to where you want to find the coordinates
- Zoom Then carefully in that marked place using the mouse wheel or the addition and subtraction buttons.
- Click on the exact location
- A notification will pop up at the bottom and click Under the dark name of the place on the coordinates
- Now you can easily see the coordinates with the mouse pointer selection
- Right click and choose to copy
- You can then place it anywhere you want slash by pasting.
More Google Maps Tips
Google Maps is a popular app that gets new features regularly. So you will find a lot of tips about Google Maps with us. This is a choice:
Want to stay up to date with the latest news about Google Maps? then download Our android app and follow us on Telegram employment Twitter. Also check out what’s new AW . community For an overview of the most popular AW members.
Maps: navigation and public transportation
Google Maps is Google’s app when it comes to maps. Google Maps has detailed maps from all over the world where it is easy to find a local bed..
“Thinker. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning gamer. Web trailblazer. Pop culture scholar. Beer guru. Food specialist.”