- 9′ – Own goal – Enrico Pepe (1 – 0)
- 24′ – Yellow – Paul Mbong
- 27′ – Yellow – Fikayo Tomori
- 29′ – Yellow – Harry Kane
- 40′ – Yellow – Mathieu Guillaumier
- 60′ – Continue. Matthew Guillaumere by Björn Christensen
- 60′ – Continue. Paul Mbong by Judy Jones
- 62′ – Continue. Jordan Henderson by Declan Rice
- 62′ – Continue. Marcus Rashford by Cole Palmer
- 76′ – Goal – Harry Kane (2 – 0)
- 80′ – Continue. Kemar Reed by Kyrian Nwoko
- 80′ – Continue. Jan Borg Written by Zach Muscat
- 87′ – Continue. Joseph Mbong by Kayne Attard
European Championship Qualifiers – Round 9 – 11/17/23 – 20:47
|time||icon||player||home time||com. homeIcon||com. homePlayer||a result||awayPlayer||awayIcon||awayTime|
1 – 0
2 – 0
England secured their group win in the European Championship preliminary round after a poor 2-0 win over Malta. The Maltese finished their campaign without points.
Malta had to suffer one defeat after another in the preliminary round of the European Championship, and that was also the fear ahead of the visit to Wembley.
It ended up being stressful for both teams. For more than an hour, neither England nor Malta were able to shoot on the enemy’s goal.
England had been ahead for some time. Defender Enrico Pepe contributed to scoring an own goal.
In the 76th minute, we got a rare goal from the English. At different stations, the ball ended up with Harry Kane, who managed to score for the eighth match in a row (Bayern and England together).
The match began with a tribute to the late Bobby Charlton
“Subtly charming internet specialist. Avid writer. Friendly alcohol guru. Music ninja. Devoted social media fanatic.”