Yesterday, Ubisoft announced the first details of the new Rainbow Six Siege season. We are now in its seventh year and according to the developer/publisher, this is the biggest year ever for the game. We can of course expect the standard add-ons like clients and necessary balance updates, but there’s a lot more in the pipeline.
To provide insight into this, Ubisoft has released a roadmap in which we see plans for the upcoming period. The most important additions of the season are as follows:
- Season 1 – Emerald Plains as a new map and Azami as a new client
- Season 2 – New map and factor from Belgium
- Season 3 – New map and factor from Singapore
- Season 4 – New Agent From Columbia
Each season also comes with a new event and arcade, so there’s a lot to look forward to in that regard. Ubisoft has also announced that cross-play and cross-save will be introduced by the time Season 4 ends.
That’s not all, because a lot has been added to the game in other areas as well. So the breakdown is as follows:
- Season 1 – Privacy mode, disconnect detection improvements, Team Deathmatch and Attacker Repick
- Season 2 – Phase 1 reputation system, friendly fire penalties, improvements to match elimination, shooting range, and client tips
- Season 3 – Phase Two Reputation System, Reporting Replays, and Rating 2.0
- Season 4 – Reputation System Phase 3, Permanent Passages
More about Season 1, Demon Veil, you can here You find.
“Thinker. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning gamer. Web trailblazer. Pop culture scholar. Beer guru. Food specialist.”