Nowadays, Pokéminers often make the datamine first, and then study the code in more detail. This way they can better discover what’s new. A so-called 0.237.0-deepdive has been made in the meantime and you can read what we found below. This includes an update for Pokémon GO Plus!
- There is a fix for the Fast Move Leaking bug, but it seems to be different for each cup
- Added PVP mini-game stats to the fixed code
- Added “Read Dialog” slider. Maybe the texts will be read soon if you want to
- Quests can now change color remotely
- Several updates were found for the tracks:
- The reward system has been modified
- The game can track the weather
- Where did you start
- How long was the road?
- Several ticketing control systems have been added
- Added updates for Pokémon GO Plus Bluetooth connectivity
- Your steps will now be counted and tracked in the fitness part of the game
- Niantic added the option to share data between friends
Every week, Jeffrey and Dennis discuss the latest Pokémon news on the MetaPodcast. you listen to it again here† Additionally, you can show friend has become! For the latest news you can visit our website website NWTV app and on Facebook social networking site† cable And discord† Would you like to follow Jeffrey, do so from here† There’s even a Nintendo Switch that has been given away.
“Thinker. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning gamer. Web trailblazer. Pop culture scholar. Beer guru. Food specialist.”