June 5, 2023

Taylor Daily Press

Complete News World

Dozens of people have been infected with food poisoning from the Spanish version of “MasterChef”. outside

A group of workers at the famous aquarium in Valencia were invited by the program in January to a warm and hearty dinner. The occasion was L’Oceanogr√†fic’s 20th anniversary. The contestants of the cooking show were divided into two groups and had to serve different dishes to their guests, including seafood.

However, things turned out differently than planned: at least 44 people developed food poisoning during dinner. The event was denounced by a staff member, who complained on social media Sunday evening after the episode in question and even said she was hospitalized. There she was injected with Primperan – an agent to stop vomiting.

After the employee was exposed, many people reported complaints. The aquarium decided to contact the production of the cooking show, after which the Ministry of Health launched an investigation.

The producer of the cooking show Shine Iberia apologizes in response and says that there really are problems with the food. They state that it is “an exceptional case in the eleven years of MasterChef” and that they always do everything they can to ensure high quality food.

See also  Here's when "Spider-Man: No Way Home" appears online