June 1, 2022
TQL Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Pre-match coverage: ESPN2, UniMás and TUDN at 7:00 PM ET
Kick-off time: ESPN2, UniMás and TUDN at 7:30 PM ET
Social Media: USMNT On Twitter And this InstagramAmerican football Facebook American football application
USMNT Team XI starts tonight against Morocco: 1- Matt Turner; 22 Reggie Cannon, 3 Walker Zimmerman, 15 Aaron Long, 5 Anthony Robinson; 4- Tyler Adams, 11- Brendan Aronson, 6- Younes Musa; 21- Tim Wee, 9- Jesus Ferreira, 10- Christian Pulisic (captain)
Subs: 25-Shawn Johnson, 2-Diandre Yatlin, 7-Paul Ariola, 8-Weston McKinney, 12-Eric Palmer-Brown, 14-Luca de la Torre, 16-Christian Roldan, 17-Malik Tillman, 19- 20- Cameron Carter-Vickers 24-George Bello 29-Joe Scully
- USMNT opening XI cap numbers (including this match): Christian Pulisic (49), Walker Zimmerman (29), Tyler Adams (28), Anthony Robinson (26), Reggie Conan (25), Aaron Long (24), Tim Weeh ( 23), Brendan Aaronson (19), Younes Musa (17), Matt Turner (17), Jesus Ferreira (10)
- The average age at which the eleventh night begins is 25 years and 35 days.
- The average USMNT system is 23 caps.
- Six players begin the final for the United States on March 30 in Costa Rica: defenders Walker Zimmerman and Anthony Robinson, midfielders Tyler Adams and Younes Musa and forwards Christian Pulisic and Tim Weeh. Striker Jesus Ferreira also took part in the match from the bench.
- Center-back Aaron Long got his first start after a 2-1 win over Northern Ireland on March 28, 2021. After recovering from a broken Achilles tendon in May 2021, Long returned to the team during the March window, where he played as a player. Alternate in two games. They drew 0-0 with Mexico and 5-1 with Panama.
- Goalkeeper Matt Turner, defender Reggie Cannon and midfielder Brendan Aaronson also missed the March window and returned. The trio last appeared in a 3-0 win over Honduras on 2 February, with Turner and Cannon starting the match and Aaronson 76 off the bench.Tenth Moment.
- Turner has conceded just six goals in 16 games since his USMNT debut last July. With 11 clean sheets in his career, he is already sixth on the USMNT final list with 27-year-old goalkeeper Arnie Mouser.
- Brendan Aaronson, who played on the wings for most of last year, was in midfield for the first time since the opening game of the World Cup qualifiers on September 2, 2021 in El Salvador.
- Anthony Robinson is the only player to launch all seven of USMNT’s games in 2022. Robinson started each of the last 10 games at camp, but only lost 1-0 to Bosnia and Herzegovina during the team’s training camp. Last December.
- Tonight will be the ninth time captain, Christian Pulisic will be the other player to appear in all seven games for the United States in 2022. Tournament winner Pulic scored in the team’s opening game at the TQL Stadium and won the qualifying round 2-0 against Mexico in November.
- Aaron Long and Walker Zimmerman are at the center of defense for the first time since their 1-0 win over Costa Rica on February 1, 2020. The North American Football Confederation is 6-1-0 if they work together.
- Three substitutes were able to make their USMNT debut tonight: defender Joe Scully, midfielder Malek Tillman and striker Haji Wright.
- A total of 53 players made their first-team debut in 50 games under Greg Berholder, third behind Bruce Arena (89 debut in 159 games) and Bob Bradley (60 debut in 80 games).
- Midfielder Klein Acosta, goalkeeper Ethan Horvath and striker Jordan Morris undressed for tonight’s game. Teams will be allowed a maximum of six substitutes.
- The United States is 0-3-0 at all times against Morocco. The USMNT fell to 90 1-0 at the last meetingTenth One goal per minute in a World Cup friendly on May 23, 2006 In Nashville, Tennessee.
- El Salvador’s Ismail Carnego will officiate today’s match. He previously recorded the USMNT’s friendly 2-1 win over Ghana on July 1, 2017 in East Hartford, Ghana.
“A lifelong social media activist. Professional cyber fanatic. Inwardly. Spokesperson. Proud pop culture fanatic. ”
“Passionate analyst. Thinker. Devoted twitter evangelist. Wannabe music specialist.”