Mark Rutte’s rhetoric about Corona is cleverly put together and he uses many tricks to convince us. Cecilia CochiniusSocial psychologist and motivational behavioral expert in the information. He uses a number of techniques to impress us and keep us friendly. And they heard again tonight. the most important:
- He compliments us because ‘we’ are doing a good job
- We do it “together,” he asserts. “We can only do this together. employment ‘We can only do this with 17 million people.
- He confirmed that things are going well. “I want to say here today that I am very impressed with the adaptability, self-discipline and ability to improvise almost everyone in our country.
- Elimination of the resistance by saying old news: “As previously announced…”
- Sympathy with Resistance:At a time when there was so much sadness, we had to keep our distance.”. “We understand very well that municipalities are questioning how to implement this.”
- power argument:OMT is responsible if we work with Corona Entry Card.“
- Play with pride: “In a mature democracy like Holland with mature and proud people…”
- Emphasize that the majority adhere to the rules (and that you are the opposing minority)
- radiate confidence: “It gives me confidence that we can handle it together.”
- sow fear:There are still too many recordings and too many doubts.”
- To emphasize seriousness and to communicate this not only rationally, but also emotionally, Rota uses a lot of metaphors. And Hugo de Jonge is used more than that.
- We can win if we do what he says, or lose if we don’t. “Certainly, caution now is better than regret later.. “
- Establishing a personal relationship: “I also want to go to a festival”
All the technical tricks were on that night again. It remains to be seen if the weather helps.Bronn (nen): flattery
“Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.”