December 1, 2022

Taylor Daily Press

Complete News World

The former candidate "The Voice" talks about an assault |  showbiz

The former candidate “The Voice” talks about an assault | showbiz

showbizOnce again, an ex-Voice of the Netherlands candidate has submitted a report to attorney Sebas Dijkstra. The woman – who wishes to remain anonymous – says she is the victim of sexual assault by someone behind the scenes on the show, the lawyer reporting to the National Ports Agency.

The lawyer said the woman turned herself in to the police. She is said to have been touched several times by someone from the production during her time on the TV show. Inappropriate comments were also made towards her.

The alleged victim is the fifth woman to be assisted by Dijkstra. A few of these women had previously announced that they would like to file a complaint against the director of “The Voice of Holland”.

The director in question on the “ANGE” episode responded in writing through his lawyer to the allegations. He denies it “strongly”. In “BOOS,” “The Voice” leader Jeroen Rittbergen and coaches Ali B and Marco Borsato are accused of misconduct. The program has been suspended for the time being and the allegations are being investigated.

Read also:

Analytics. “He was grabbing and holding, in The Voice. Clicking fingers doesn’t come too soon”

After an uproar in ‘The Voice of Holland’: Could this be happening to us, too?