We are looking for Travel Specialists for North America (US & Canada) & Indonesia
Do you love traveling as much as we do and enjoy sharing your experiences with future travelers? Then we would like to contact you.
The following vacancies are currently open:
- Travel Specialist North America (US & Canada)
- Indonesia Travel Expert
What do you do as a Travel Specialist at Van Verre?
As a travel professional, you’ve taken many long-haul trips to North America or Indonesia. Through your knowledge and passion for these destination(s), you help our clients make their dream trip a reality. You can discuss your desired travel components over the phone. Once all the travel options are clear, you will start making a suitable travel plan. After you complete the request and make the reservation, you book the travel components with our local agents. Once all confirmations are received, you will issue travel documents. When your customer returns home, you’re eager to hear first-hand about their experiences and experiences!
In addition to sales activities, you and your colleagues are involved in the content of “your target” product. You ensure that you are aware of developments in the countries for which you are (jointly) responsible. Keep the destination up-to-date by consulting with our local partners, and use your creativity to write promotional texts for new products and prospective travelers.
We always try to go a little further in our way of working. We put together trips where everything is possible. We find the personal connection with the customer and with each other very important. Additionally, we are busy with (personal) developments.
You, in short:
- You’ve taken several long trips to North America or Indonesia and have a passion for travel!
- Sales experience in a tour operator (or travel agency) is an advantage
- You can empathize with the wishes of prospective travelers
- Good command of Dutch and English, both oral and written
- You are business minded and enjoy providing personal service
- Experience interacting with local agents in destinations is an advantage
What we offer:
- Contrast status with enthusiastic colleagues in an informal and pleasant working environment
- Full-time contract from 28 hours per week (number of hours negotiable, whatever suits you best) and possibility of indefinite contract
- Salary is commensurate with the market based on your experience
- Travel discounts to our destinations
- In the long run, visit the products we offer (Study Tour)
- Personal responsibility is high
- A space for creativity, initiatives and thinking
- There is an opportunity to work partially from home
- A specialized workplace; Monnikendam, a historic mansion from the 18th century, in the former town hall. Near Amsterdam: Central Station to Monnikendam: 20 minutes.
Van Verre in a nutshell:
Van Verre was born out of passion that dominates our family business to this day! We visited all the places personally, in short: we have a lot of knowledge. We consider personal contact with our customers to be very important. ‘Know your customer’ is at the forefront because only then can you put together a truly tailored journey. In addition to Van Verre, in 2021 we also added the Special Traffic and KidsReisen brands to our portfolio, thereby focusing on retail (Special Traffic) and travel for families (KidsReisen).
Are you excited and can you see yourself working on Van Verre? Please send your motivation letter and CV to the attention of Melanie Overpelt at [email protected]. If you have any queries, you can also call 0299-475083
“Passionate analyst. Thinker. Devoted twitter evangelist. Wannabe music specialist.”