Imagine that every day you can create the most beautiful dream trips. Your work always puts you in a holiday mood and thanks to your passion for travel, you have great conversations with clients.
Together with your clients, you create their dream trip to Canada and/or the United States. With your knowledge of countries, customer focus and business experience, you turn your customer’s wishes into an unforgettable trip.
Your work week looks like this:
- You invite customers who showed interest in our tours on the website or followed your presentation.
- You will meet at their home, online, or come to their office. Appointments can also be held in the evening.
- In about 1.5 to 2 hours of conversation, you put together their dream trip with the client. You take care of everything including flights, accommodation, tours and more.
- You follow quotes quickly and accurately and stay in touch with your customers.
- You give exciting (online) presentations to potential customers, then make quick return visits to make their journey a reality.
- You will be at various exhibitions throughout the year to excite visitors about our journeys.
If you are the ultimate travel advisor…
… you are driven to sell the most beautiful personal journeys.
…you can listen well so you can translate the customer’s wishes perfectly into their dream trip.
…you can speak passionately about Canada and the US based on your own (extensive) travel experience.
Working in Little America means:
- Working hard alongside ambitious and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Induction period of 8-10 weeks, with various (sales) training;
- Salary above travel industry standards;
- An interesting bonus program with realistic targets;
- Flexible working hours;
- company car, laptop and phone;
- On a study trip to the US and/or Canada at least once a year.
Ready for the trip of a lifetime? Send your CV and motivation letter to Hendrik-Jan Ottevanger via [email protected]. First of all feel free to call him on 06-34970459 if you have any queries
“Passionate analyst. Thinker. Devoted twitter evangelist. Wannabe music specialist.”