- 40′ – Goal – Lionel Messi (3-0)
- 37′ – goal – Vitinya (2-0)
- 31′ – Goal – Kylian Mbappe (1-0)
- 19′ – Red – Salis Abdel Samad
- 88′ – Marquinhos continued to Warren Zaire Emery
- 84′ – Jonathan Gradet continues for David da Costa
- 77′ – continued Nuno Mendes by Juan Bernat
- 73′ – Diver Machado follows up Machadio Haidara
- 60′ – Penalty – Przemyslaw Frankowski (3-1)
League 1 Uber Eats
Paris Saint-Germain took a big step towards the French national title with a 3-1 victory over number one chaser Lens. Superstar Kylian Mbappe was once again the star of the evening: he was crowned the Parisians’ top scorer and shortly thereafter scored an assist.
PSG had given up their Ligue 1 lead after defeats to Rennes and Lyon, so a statement was needed against 2-seeded Lens.
Although Lens shot himself in the foot 19 minutes later. Slys Abdel Samis made the visitor’s task very difficult after receiving a red card due to a fatal foul on Hakimi.
With another man, PSG could quickly capitalize. Mbappe opened the scoring with his 139th Ligue 1 goal to oust Edinson Cavani as the club’s top scorer.
Shortly thereafter, French superstar Lionel Messi put his way to 3-0 with an impressive heel. Lens managed to reduce it to 3-1 after the break, but see their deficit against PSG rise to 9 points.
“Subtly charming internet specialist. Avid writer. Friendly alcohol guru. Music ninja. Devoted social media fanatic.”
Gert Verhein saw Club handing out “gifts” to Genk in the back: “What is it all about?” | extra time
Tedesco sponsorship? 6 The Red Devils have been relegated this season: “However, everything will work out” | Red Devils
The first Belgian in the Giro among the top 10 players in 11 years, but sadness prevails for the team player Lorenz de Plus | Cycling