Nvidia has released new stable GeForce drivers. Drivers are version number 511.79 WHQL, are fit For Windows 10 and later, and can be used on cards based on Maxwell architecture or later. This release includes game improvements for Elden Ring, GRID Legends, Total War: Warhammer III, Martha is Dead, Destiny 2: The Witch Queen, and iRacing. The changelog also shows quite a few bug fixes and a number of issues that are already known but not yet resolved.
The new Game Ready Driver provides the best 0-day gaming experience for Elden Ring, GRID Legends, Total War: Warhammer III, and Martha is Dead with NVIDIA DLSS. Additionally, the new Game Ready Driver brings support for the latest updates including Destiny 2: The Witch Queen and the introduction of NVIDIA Reflex in iRacing.
Issues fixed in this version
- [Call of Duty: Vanguard][Assassins Creed Valhalla]: Games may display random damage or white/black screen. [3503111/3525655]
- [Battlefield 2042]: The game may display colored flashes on the screen. 
- [Corel Paint Shop Pro XI]: The application cannot be run. 
- [G-SYNC]: After disabling G-SYNC on your G-SYNC compatible monitor and TV, G-SYNC cannot be re-enabled through the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- Digital Vibrance is reset when the screen goes to sleep mode. 
Windows 10/11 Open Issues
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may get stuck in courses that players drive through the water. 
- [Grid Legends][GeForce RTX 3-series]: background artifacts flashed. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, the sound may cut out when Dolby Atmos is turned on. 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][Ampere] Putting the notebook to sleep by closing the lid and then waking the notebook may restart Windows when it is in dGPU mode. 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU” the setting is not preserved via restart or resume from S4. 
- The DVI or HDMI display’s native resolution may not be available from the display settings if the display has an invalid EDID. 
“Thinker. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning gamer. Web trailblazer. Pop culture scholar. Beer guru. Food specialist.”