- 38′ – Doelpunt – John Stones (1-1)
- 25′ – penalty kick goal – Roland Salle (0-1)
- 24′ – Jill – Look Show
- 90 + 3′ – Verve. Dominic Zubuszlai Bab Nemanja Nikolic
- 90 + 3′ – Verve. Tammy Abraham Bab Ole Watkins
- 90 + 3′ – Verve. Loc Nego door Bendegúz Bolla
- 90 + 1′ – Jill – Dominic Szoboszlai
- 80′ – Verve. Roland Sallai door János Hahn
- 80′ – Verve. András Schäfer Door Balint Vecsei
- 77′ – Verve. Harry Kane, Tammy Abraham
- 77′ – Raheem Sterling’s follow up to Jordan Henderson
- 69′ – Verve. Szabolcs Schön door Filip Holender
- 63′ – Verve. Jack Grealish by Bukayo Saka
UEFA World Cup Qualifiers
This evening’s Group A matches were overshadowed by two incidents involving incendiary fans. In England and Hungary, a racist incident was said to be the basis, in Albania and Poland the match was halted for a while after a rain of bottles poured from the home section.
Riots occurred in England and Hungary before the match. Police said a Hungarian fan racially insulted a flight attendant, but when they tried to arrest the man, the dolls started dancing.
In the end, it was just a matter of pushing, pulling and hitting (with or without the Matrak) and the rest came down pretty quickly. Anyway, the Hungarian fans are once again in disrepair, having not done well in the European Championship either.
The match itself ended in a draw, England’s first loss in a home qualifier in nearly 10 years.
Albanians suspend the match against Poland for a while
- 40′ – Yellow – Adam Boksa
- 35′ – Jill – Ardian Ismagli
- 90 + 3′ – Follow Jean Bednarek to Michel Helic
- 90 + 1′ – Jill – Tymoteusz Puchacz
- 90 + 1′ – Verve. Door Tymoteusz Puchacz Bartosz Bereszynski
- 89′ – Jill – Yilber Ramadan
- 78′ – Verve. Odis Roshi by Nadim Bajrami
- 78′ – Verve. Keidi Bare door Enis Cokaj
- 78′ – Goal – Karol Swidersky (0-1)
- 72′ – Verve. Adam Buxa by Karol Swidersky
- 72′ – Verve. Kamil Józwiak door Przemyslaw Frankowski
- 66′ – Verve. Lorenc Trashi by Ermir Linjani
- 59′ – Verve. Myrto Uzuni by Armando Broja
- 51′ – Yellow – Jan Bednarek
- 50′ – Jill – Mr. Hisage
UEFA World Cup Qualifiers
Due to England’s draw, Poland returned to the competition for a World Cup ticket directly in Group A. However, after the 0-1 win in Albania, it was mainly about the incident that caused the match to be suspended for about fifteen minutes.
The Poles went to celebrate Swiderski’s goal so close to the home fans and had to pay for it by showering the bottles that slid over the players from the stands.
Referee Hernandez called the players to calm things down and it worked. The match was played without incident, and nothing changed regarding the outcome.
“Subtly charming internet specialist. Avid writer. Friendly alcohol guru. Music ninja. Devoted social media fanatic.”
Live stream: Mertens takes out the best match against Pegula and wins the first set 6 to 1 | Roland Garros 2023
Benzema (for now) will not go to Saudi Arabia: “What they say on the internet is not true” | sports
Where is Messi’s future? “He shouldn’t have money, he wants to win the Champions League again” | League 1